Wednesday, November 11, 2009

My very first blog

Ok so here goes

This is a blog about my weight loss journey. I recently joined weight watchers online, and as I am not attending meetings i thought it would be a good idea to start blogging, also I have a feeling I will be more successful in my weight loss journey if I create a blog.

So here it is

I joined weight watchers having felt for many years now that I have so much potential, I have a great face and a nice body...although if I lost weight...and hopefully I will...I think I would look fabulous. Its all about me wanting to be the very best I can be. Ever since hitting puberty I have always been a size 14....I want to get down to at least a size ten as I havent been this size in years and as I am a big lover in fashion I want to make the most of my passion and be able to wear whatever I like and not have to worry if I look fat in it. With Summer just around the corner, I thought what a great time to start......Im looking to lose around 15 kilos.....and I really hope I can do it.

Today, Not a good day at all. I get really bad cravings and I dont know how to say no. Today i had a shocking craving for icecream so after work i went and bought an ice cream, only to log on to weight watchers later on and finding out that i had just consumed nine points and totally gone over my points for the day...and this was before dinner! Shocking...I was so ashamed and angry at myself. And I wanted to lose weight before the weekend and that has just totally gone out the window. This week has been so bad I have put on weight and I am so ashamed of myself. I really hope tomorrow is a brand new start...to my day, my week, my month, my year and the rest of my life. It is time i put myself first, realised my potential, went with it and made myself proud. I am just so sick of feeling like this...when I could be feeling on top of the world. I believe my quality of like would be ten times better also.

Anyway that is all for today.
I will check back in tomorrow

SoMuchPotential x

3 comments:

  1. All the very best with your journey. The most important thing to remember is never beat yourself up over a "blowout" but recognise it and move on. You can do it and I think the blog journal will be fabulous :) Look forward to watching your progress. I am planning to use my own blog to be a little more journal like too :) feel free to have a look at mine too.

    Chelle x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't worry we all have those days. Just remember not to beat yourself up over those days. Start new the next day and get back on track. I find if I track everything I consume I am accountable.
    Writing it down is half the battle. Keep up the water and excercise and the other stuff will fall into place.
    Look forward to reading more from you.

    Here is my blog for some inspiration: http://fattyfintoskinnyminnie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I keep a box of low fat ice creams in the freezer for just such occasions. I am particularly fond of the Bulla frozen yogurts & the Skinny Cow range. Both are only 1.5 points!!! Try not to beat your self up it's all about learning to change our habits. One ice cream at a time ;)

    Good Luck on your journey!!!

    Aimee

    ReplyDelete